Dear Valued Customers, Please note that we have moved to new location.
Our new address is No. 216A, Galle Road, Ratmalana.
In front of Mount Lavinia Police Station
SIM900A Dual Band GSM/GPRS Mini Development Board
- Power supply by 5V, can be powered by USB, for long term use it is better to still use 1A current power source. XH2.54-2P connector.
- TTL 5V and 3V3 interface (yellow pins marked on board), compatible with arduino, STM32, raspberry pi, etc.
- On board RS232 interface, easy for debugging. On the left, white pins.
- On board ring signal LED, on the left-top corner of SIM900A IC.
- On Board reset and restart pins, on the bottom of the SIM900A IC.
- Reserved IPX mini connector, but not yet soldered.
- Standard SMA antenna connector.
- Serial port is protected by TVS and beads circuit, to prevent any surging current or HV.
- SIM circuit has SMF05C electrostatics releasing IC.
- Package includes antenna and DC jack.
- Do NOT have audio power jack on board, which means you can not hearing or speaking through the call.
- Board size is 5×5 CM