Dear Valued Customers, Please note that we have moved to new location.
Our new address is No. 216A, Galle Road, Ratmalana.
In front of Mount Lavinia Police Station
NE555 Pulse Signal Generator
- Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Generate a square wave drive signal for driving steppers
- Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse for control-related circuit.
- Size: 3.1CM * 2.2CM
- the main chip: NE555;
- Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. When 5V supply, the output current can be at around 15MA; when the 12V supply, the output current can be about 35MA;
- the input current: ≥ 100MA
- the output amplitude:. 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- the maximum output current: ≥ 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), ≥ 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication, there is no output straightforward (LOW LED quantity, high LED off, LED blink rate is relatively low);
- The output frequency range of grades available, the output frequency more continuously adjustable;
- LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
- IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
- High frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
- High-frequency file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- You can fine-tune the output duty cycle, duty cycle and frequency are not adjustable, adjust the duty cycle will change the frequency
- The output frequency is adjustable: Cycle T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C
- RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable;
- At low frequencies file C = 0.001UF;
- Medium frequency when C = 0.1UF;
- High frequency file C = 1UF;
- When high-frequency gear C = 100UF, so the frequency of the waveform buyers can own calculations